Employability Admission Requirements
The applicant must be able to demonstrate that he/she meets the following employability requirements:
- Strong Work Ethic-understands and possess a willingness to work hard. This also means learning the most efficient way to complete tasks and finding ways to save
time while completing daily assignments.
- Integrity-ability to be trusted.
- Self Motivated-requires little supervision and direction to get the work done in a timely fashion.
- Flexibility-adapts successfully to changing situations & environment in the work place.
- Time management-manages time effectively,prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Caring Attitude- showing care and compassion.
- Stress Tolerance-maintains effective performance under pressure.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity-recognizes and respect different perspectives.
- Life Long Learning-continues to learn throughout life.
The applicant can demonstrate the above requirements through one of the following ways:
- Submit an Employment Letter Of Reference attesting that you possess the above skills.
- Submit a Volunteer Letter Of Reference attesting that you possess the above skills.
- Submit your Reference to ACI for a Reference Check.
Please note that all employment and volunteer experience must be verifiable.