General Admission :
-You start by submitting a complete application with the following materials:
- High school /Secondary school transcripts, Post secondary(College/University) transcripts
- Letter Of Reference
- Police Check
Pharmacology for Health Care Aides:
Prerequisites: General Admission, Anatomy and Physiology,Health Care Aide Certificate
-Please Fax the above documents to ACI Admissions, 1(844) 605-3197
-When we receive your application,we will send an acknowledgement of receipt within one week. If you have not received an acknowledgement after one week, please contact us.
-Domestic Application Interview
Typically you will have the opportunity to have an in-person interview with members of the admissions team. The interview is scheduled during the weekend. However, if an interview cannot be arranged, you will not be at a disadvantage during the application process.
-International Application Interview
- You will have the opportunity to have an on-line interview with members of the admissions team. However, if an interview cannot be arranged, you will not be at a disadvantage during the application process.
- P-Hub login credentials will be issued to expedite the communication process.
-Program Acceptance/Conditional Acceptance
- If accepted for admission,you will receive " A Letter Of Acceptance"
- P-Hub login credentials are issued